povezave na uradne koledarje rekreativnih prireditev, osebni koledarji, ...

Moderator: ero

Hi, this year the Wine Cities Marathon & Half Marathon are placed in Corno di Rosazzo (Udine) close by Slovenian border (about 2km far from Vencò, 7 from Cormons, 15 from Gorizia). We're pleased to announce a new 21km path, to repeat twice for marathoners.
My past experience on double-path races was great and, in 2014, this is our new proposal.
Corno di Rosazzo is located in the Colli Orientali region, famous for wine and olive oil. To promote sport & tourism, we will refund the 50% of subscription cost to all athletes that will stay one night in B&B or hotels in Corno di Rosazzo (UD), Cividale del Friuli (UD), Cormons (GO).
For further information: http://www.maratonacittadelvino.it

Michele Menotti
Hi Marko,
Nabrezina half marathon is very nice; I love it. I'm from Trieste and I love too much to run close by Prosecco, Opcina, Gabrovizza etc. We will try in the future to find a better day; last year we had the priority on Nabrezina half marathon but, when I understand how important and nice it is, we agree together to propone both of them, in the same day.
We can arrange a new day considering the slovenian race calendar.
We are the organizers of Trail del Collio too, in Cormons (Gorizia), in April: I'm sure you will be there for 45km or 25km in Brda region.
Sporting regards,
Michele

VESELI BOMO VAŠIH KOMENTARJEV in PREDLOGOV GLEDE NOVEGA PORTALA